What can Argentine Tango give you?
As well as a fantastic new skill, when you learn tango you could gain –
- a great social life
- an improved level of fitness in mind as well as body
- better balance and posture
- more confidence
- mindfulness and spirituality
- improved social skills – on and off the dancefloor
Beware though as it can be very addictive!
Learn tango with Silueta – What can we give you?
With Silueta Tango, we want you to enjoy being able to learn tango in a small, friendly group, where you will have individual attention as well as the benefits of learning in a group.
- Weekly classes with repeated themes so you’re not learning a different ‘move’ in every lesson and breaks for rest and refreshment
- A twice monthly practica at our Tango Café, where you can practice and gain confidence in your dance before hitting the milonga!
- A monthly milonga tea-dance, where you can dance and socialise.
- Regular workshops with well-known, international teachers to further develop your dance
- Evening milongas – a different vibe to the tea dance but still very social and with great music and dancing
We teach Argentine Tango for dancing socially, not on the stage, and not in a way that impedes on other people’s dancing.
The classes are enjoyable, which is down to the great group of people who join us every week. We hope that you’ll soon be one of them!