Silueta Tango Club – the place to learn and dance traditional Argentine tango in salon style.
Welcome to Silueta Tango where you will find a friendly and welcoming group of tango dancers from all backgrounds and all age groups. We enjoy and encourage the social side of Argentine tango and hold regular events as well as class nights.
You can learn to dance at –
- Weekly classes from beginner level forward – every Monday
- Twice-monthly practice evening to build your confidence
- Private lessons to further develop your dance – available on Tuesdays and Thursdays
Your classes will be focused on –
- The music and how to dance within it
- The embrace and connection of the couple
- The beautiful tango walk
- How to dance socially to get the most enjoyment and the most dances!
You can also come along to –
- Silueta Sundays, our very popular tango tea dance – usually held on the first Sunday of each month
- Regular milongas (social dances)
- Workshops with visiting, world-class teachers
Please have a look around the website and contact us if you’d like more information. It would be lovely to welcome you to Silueta Tango!